Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mikmela <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2012/08/30 00:45:07 UTC

Getting e-mail notification when issue in JIRA gets updated?

I'd like to get e-mail notifications when jira gets updated? Looks like just
registering in issue's Watch List is not enough...

Re: Getting e-mail notification when issue in JIRA gets updated?

Posted by Torsten Mielke <to...@fusesource.com>.
On Aug 30, 2012, at 12:45 AM, mikmela wrote:

> I'd like to get e-mail notifications when jira gets updated? Looks like just
> registering in issue's Watch List is not enough...

That should be enough, assuming you have an Apache account with an email address registered.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke@blogspot.com