Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Roger and Beth Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com> on 2015/12/16 19:07:39 UTC

Apache Extras

Hi all,
     I keep bringing up Apache Extras to the ASF Board, since I hadn't
heard anything, but apparently all is ready to migrate our stuff:

* Ross: What can be done with regard to Apache Extras? [ Pivot
                2015-06-17 ] Status: Everything is in place for projects
that
                want to move. We have decided against mass migrations as
it is
                not possible to identify active and/or projects that are
                officially managed by ASF PMCs. Need to communicate this to
                PMCs. A number of projects have already migrated.

     I will follow up with getting the exact procedures for migrating,
and then we can commence.

Thanks,
~Roger Whitcomb