Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2008/06/20 22:32:23 UTC

Board report

I believe we need to report in the next cycle... anyone want me to add
anything specifically.

Carl.

Re: Board report

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Not much, just talk about community growth, and if people want to
start setting a timeline for the next release (optional).

Yoav

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 4:32 PM, Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> wrote:

> I believe we need to report in the next cycle... anyone want me to add
> anything specifically.
>
> Carl.

Yoav

Re: Board report

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Aidan Skinner wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 9:32 PM, Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> wrote:
>

>> I believe we need to report in the next cycle... anyone want me to add
>> anything specifically.
>>

> This came due, so I added a quick blurb to
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2008
>
> - Aidan

Thanks, I had a sticky note on my machine, but had not got to it yet

Carl.

Re: Board report

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.

http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid