Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gabriel Le Van <le...@arctis.com> on 2000/10/18 14:50:23 UTC

PDF, FOP and IE5

Hello,

I just write this message to prevent you from making the same mistake as i did :

When yout want to generate a PDF using FOP, you must becarreful with IE5, that's not new for Cocoon user,
but avoid that thing :

my_pdf.xml?parameter=toto&param=tata&file=my_data_file.xml

IE5 read the last three letters, so my page stay blank again.

That's nothing but i loose two hours to understand :-)) (My brain isn't very fast).

Bye.

Ps: Perhaps i missed a document that speaking already about that problem.