Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Lukasz L." <Lu...@sabre.com> on 2008/12/22 14:01:50 UTC

RE: NPE when using WSS4JOutInterceptor

We have a similar issue with Dispatch style service client. The workaround
proposed here does not work because msg.getContent(List.class) returns null.
Any other ideas?
Is WS-Security supported with Dispatch invocation? How to make it work?

Posted by "Lukasz L." <Lu...@sabre.com>.
For reference (possible other workaround?):
the NPE disappeared after adding the
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.StaxOutInterceptor to the out client interceptors