Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Swami Kevala <sw...@ishafoundation.org> on 2013/07/31 22:18:51 UTC

lucene.vectors tool not working

I'm using Solr 4.4 and Mahout 0.8

I'm getting the following error

SEVERE: There are too many documents that do not have a term vector for text
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: There are too many
documents that do not have a term vector for text
        at
org.apache.mahout.utils.vectors.lucene.AbstractLuceneIterator.computeNext(Abst
ractLuceneIterator.java:97)

I tried setting the parameter:  --maxPercentErrorDocs 0.9 and I still get the
same error.

I have defined termvectors for my Solr 'text' field

Re: lucene.vectors tool not working

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
Can you provide more details on what you ran?

Also, please ask on user@mahout.apache.org in the future

Thanks,
Grant

Grant Ingersoll | @gsingers