Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/28 15:47:21 UTC

Built with Wicket: new entries

"Built with Wicket" is Apache Wicket's portfolio blog showcasing what
our community has created with your favorite web framework.

We have recently added several new Wicket built entries to the portfolio:

   - Lioher.com<http://builtwithwicket.tumblr.com/post/30314339150/lioher-enterprise-is-as-far-as-i-can-see-a>
   - European Food Safety
Authority<http://builtwithwicket.tumblr.com/post/30379243040/european-food-safety-authoritys-register-of>
   - WinX Club<http://builtwithwicket.tumblr.com/post/30379561474/winx-club-is-an-italian-produced-animation>(safe
for work!)

And in the coming days, several more will be published!

But why only see what others are building when you can share your own
creation? Submit your application to "Built with Wicket". Your
application doesn't necessarily need to be publicly accessible, but we
do want a description of what your application does and a screenshot.

    http://builtwithwicket.tumblr.com

Share the love, share your application at Built with Wicket!

Re: Built with Wicket: new entries

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martijn,

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Martijn Dashorst <
martijn.dashorst@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Built with Wicket" is Apache Wicket's portfolio blog showcasing what
> our community has created with your favorite web framework.
>
> We have recently added several new Wicket built entries to the portfolio:
>

>    - Lioher.com<
> http://builtwithwicket.tumblr.com/post/30314339150/lioher-enterprise-is-as-far-as-i-can-see-a

Yes, your description of the application is correct! Thanks for taking care
of adding it!

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro

Re: Built with Wicket: new entries

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
There are several applications in the queue thanks for suggesting them!
Each one will be published once a day, so keep the submissions coming!

You can submit your own application by:
 - taking a screen shot of 1024x768
 - fill in the form at http://builtwithwicket.tumblr.com/submit (provide a
short summary of what the site/app does, and you might want to share your
wicket version as well, though that is not strictly necessary).
 - wait for us to add it to the queue