Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Anagha Mudigonda <an...@yahoo.com> on 2006/04/20 18:54:51 UTC

JAMES tutorial accepted for ApacheCon Euro 2006

Hello All,
Our 1/2 day tutorial on "Developing command handlers
and fastfail plugins for Apache JAMES" got accepted
for the apache Euro conference.
http://www.eu.apachecon.com/konferenzen/psecom,id,488,track,5,nodeid,,_language,uk.html#session-moh4

Anagha Mudigonda (Myself): I had contributed to fast
fail as a part of Google SOC 2005
My co-author Narendra Venkataraman is a technical
architect at HP Telecom Division

We hope the tutorial will help developers in
understanding the new protocol handler architecture
and aid in building generic and custom fastfail
plugins.

Regards
Anagha

Asatoma Satgamaya (Lead me From falsehood to truth)
Tamasoma Jyotirgamaya (From darkness to light)
Mryutorma Amrutangamaya (From death to immortality)

Re: JAMES tutorial accepted for ApacheCon Euro 2006

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@gmail.com>.
great stuff Anagha,
Sadly I'm not going to be present on Monday, but I'll be there
wed/thu/fri and I'm presenting a session on garbage collection and
memory management tuning on thursday.

It should also be of interest to James users .

d.