Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by br...@thomsonreuters.com on 2008/12/02 22:08:58 UTC

Section links in IE7

I just upgraded 2.8.1 and noticed that many links now have a pound sign
(#) after them, which is a link to that section of the page.  I don't
see these links in Firefox, and want to know if there a way to remove
this functionality?

Brian

Re: Section links in IE7

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
No, it's not.  That's how it has worked pretty much since day one,
and as far as I know, I've been the only user of this feature, so
I've never really bothered to fix it...

I have kinda been waiting for JSPWiki 3 and some metadata features of
it before rewriting the whole thing.

/Janne

Re: Section links in IE7

Posted by "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lg...@gmail.com>.

Re: Section links in IE7

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.

Re: Section links in IE7

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Which reminds me: A minor wish, folks: when you do testing, please
use sandbox.jspwiki.org instead of the main site.  The sandbox is
automatically wiped empty every day!

/Janne

Re: Section links in IE7

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.

> Is there a way to force redirect to the weblog page on save?

No.

Longer answer: Yes, but you need to hack the Comment.jsp with
something which is not going to be very pretty.

/Janne

Re: Section links in IE7 - bad title

Posted by "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lg...@gmail.com>.
Sorry - my mailer messed a bit a new mail in an old thread -..

Re: Section links in IE7

Re: Section links in IE7

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
What does "latest" mean in this case?  2.8 branch or trunk?  Note
that our nightly builds are done from trunk...

/Janne

Re: Section links in IE7

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
All,

RE: Section links in IE7

Posted by Christophe Dupriez <ch...@poisoncentre.be>.
Hi!

I have them with 2.8.1 and IE 6.
I have them also with Opera.
(I did not notice them with latest Firefox but I cannot check now).

You can see by yourself:
http://www.destin.be/ASKOSI/

Have a nice day!

Christophe

RE: Section links in IE7

Re: Section links in IE7

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Hmm, at least in v3.0.0-svn-16 it's all fine! However, didn't test it
with 2.8.1.

Regards
 Florian

Ursprüngliche Nachricht vom 02.12.2008 um 22:30:
> The # sign is there at all times in IE7.  I modified the css to hide it
> completely, but I thought I'd mention that this appears to be a bug.

RE: Section links in IE7

Posted by br...@thomsonreuters.com.

Re: Section links in IE7

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.

Re: Section links in IE7

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Brian,

you sholud only see the # sign when you hover your mouse over a section title.
If this is not the case, then there is a IE7 issue.

dirk