Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Aaron Bawcom <ab...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/12 19:03:46 UTC

Embedded Graph DB

Looking through the list I didn't see any discussion regarding the idea of
an embedded Graph database layer on top of HDHT. I was just wondering if
anyone had any thoughts on this topic?

Re: Embedded Graph DB

Posted by Aaron Bawcom <ab...@gmail.com>.
That's great! I'd love to look at the structure and the API if you have the
source or docs available.

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/abawcom

Re: Embedded Graph DB