Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by techi_amol <te...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/08 19:45:18 UTC

Release candidate/Date for Axis2 osgi version

Hi All,

we are very interested in Axis2 version with osgi support.

Currently we are doing some testing using latest axis code from SVN and from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/scratch/java/saminda/osgi_test

Just wanted to when can we expect the first official release (beta) of Axis2
with osgi support. An approximate date or release number will be great.

Re: Release candidate/Date for Axis2 osgi version

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com>.
All OSGi related features that has been listed will be ready for Axis2 1.5.
Devs, when will 1.5 is scheduled ?

Thank you!

Saminda

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 11:15 PM, techi_amol <te...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> we are very interested in Axis2 version with osgi support.
>
> Currently we are doing some testing using latest axis code from SVN and
> from
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/scratch/java/saminda/osgi_test
>

> Just wanted to when can we expect the first official release (beta) of
> Axis2
> with osgi support. An approximate date or release number will be great.

Saminda Abeyruwan

Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - www.wso2.org