Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Keshava Murthy <ke...@bigtec.org> on 2002/11/19 08:53:55 UTC

setting varaibles in a loop

Hi
 I am trying to declare variables and assign values to it in a loop ?
when i tried to assign values as given below
#foreach($i in $Privileges)
    #set($formid$velocityCount = $i.getValue(2).asString())
#end

the error - Encountered "$velocityCount" appears in turbine log.
could someone suggest me how to  achive this?

Re: setting varaibles in a loop

Posted by Rodney Schneider <ro...@actf.com.au>.
Hi,

The velocity-user mailing list is the best place to ask these sorts of
questions.

Regards,

-- Rodney

Re: setting varaibles in a loop

Posted by malcolm cooke <ma...@firstlightassociates.co.uk>.
does ${$formid$velocityCount} work at all?

Malcolm

Posted by Neil Stevens <ne...@firstlightassociates.co.uk>.