Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Hemambika Hema <he...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/27 15:15:32 UTC

Kafka Event Acknowledgement

Hello,

I have installed Kafka using the tar file

created a topic and able to send messages from producer to consumer

here, can we have a acknowledgment to the message sent from procedure to
consumer...

if yes,it would be helpful for us to know
how to do it and where to see the acknowledgment message.. came from
produre to consumer...

Re: Kafka Event Acknowledgement

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
This seems related to your question:

https://www.confluent.io/blog/exactly-once-semantics-are-possible-heres-how-apache-kafka-does-it/

Posted by Hemambika Hema <he...@gmail.com>.
we are using kafka_2.10-0.10.0.1 version