Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Robin D. Wilson" <rw...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/12 23:03:22 UTC

JMeter 2.11 Regular Expression Extractor - Source Field - what is that for?

I was editing an old test case on my system, and I popped into the Regular
Expression Extractor to check some stuff, and noticed that there is a new field:
"Source Field" (above the "Reference Name" field that was already there).

I hadn't seen this field before - so I tried to look it up. None of the help
pages refer to it, and I couldn't find in the "Changes" page.

So, the question arises - what is that for, and how do I use it?

--
Robin D. Wilson
Sr. Director of Web Development

RE: JMeter 2.11 Regular Expression Extractor - Source Field - what is that for?

Posted by "Robin D. Wilson" <rw...@gmail.com>.
Very weird... I just re-installed JMeter 2.11, and set it up exactly the same
way as before - and the field went away, and the form changed back to the one in
documentation. The only plugin I have is the JMeterPlugins.jar - but we only use
that for the performance monitoring plugin feature. (And that is installed in
the 'reloaded' JM2.11, and it does not seem to affect the Regular Expression
Extractor at all.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by UBIK LOAD PACK Support <su...@ubikloadpack.com>.