Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/12 09:05:35 UTC

Usage of JRebel in Apache projects

Hi,

JRebel already offers a 1 year for free license for OSS projects. But
I wonder if there is already a License for the Apache Foundation that
committers can use?

Thanks!
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: Usage of JRebel in Apache projects

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
We might at least provide steps to build / run the project without the
usage of JRebel.
Maybe you can share your JRebel config somewhere in the wiki and dev's
that need it / want it can then modify Eclipse for their needs and use
the special red5 start script.

Sebastian

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--

> [...]