Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2019/10/03 17:26:08 UTC

Re: Podling Report Reminder - October 2019

Haven't heard back from Justin -- broadening to general@incubator.

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.
Incubator report. We'll start reporting as TLP.

Thanks for checking.
Adina

Dr. Adina Crainiceanu
Associate Professor
Computer Science Department
United States Naval Academy
410-293-6822
adina@usna.edu
http://www.usna.edu/Users/cs/adina/

Re: Podling Report Reminder - October 2019

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

> Haven't heard back from Justin -- broadening to general@incubator.

Sorry for the lack of response, but I did update the podlings.xml file to included your graduation and remove you from the report.

Thanks,
Justin