Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ra...@ezcompany.nl on 2001/09/08 11:58:33 UTC

POST and session-timeout (Extra Information)

Hi All,

I have a secured area in with FORM authentication, when I -POST- a Form after
the session has timed out and re-login, the information on the Form isn\'t
submitted anymore. The parameters are lost. Is there a possibility to have the
parameters still in the request? Getting the form isn\'t an option because there
is too much information in the request. It also isn\'t possible to post an
multipart form.

Greetings Ralph

Forgot to mention: I use Tomcat 3.2.1 and Jboss 2.2.1

Re: POST and session-timeout (Extra Information)

Posted by Ralph vd Houdt <ra...@ezcompany.nl>.
Hi Gregor,

Are the post parameters stored if I use basic login?

Grtz.
------------
ezCompany  >>>  easy internet solutions  <<<  www.ezcompany.nl
 Stationsstraat 39  5038 EC Tilburg  T  013 5453408  F 013 5453409
> > I have a secured area in with FORM authentication, when I -POST- a Form
> after
> > the session has timed out and re-login, the information on the Form
isn\'t
> > submitted anymore. The parameters are lost. Is there a possibility to
have
> the
> > parameters still in the request? Getting the form isn\'t an option
because
> there
> > is too much information in the request. It also isn\'t possible to post
an
> > multipart form.
> >
> > Greetings Ralph
> >
> > Forgot to mention: I use Tomcat 3.2.1 and Jboss 2.2.1
>
> This is more a question for Tomcat, but you are right, the POST data are
not
> stored in Tomcat during the form based login. As far as I know, only the
URL

Posted by Gregor Rayman <gr...@gmx.net>.