Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sangwoo Bae <ba...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2021/05/17 20:50:04 UTC

GSoC 2021 - Synchronization of network devices on newly added hosts for Persistent Networks

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sangwoo Bae, and I am a second-year computer science student
from Berlin, Germany.
I have been selected as a GSoC student to work on the issue #4814 <
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/4814>.

Thanks to the community and my mentor Pearl for this opportunity! I am
looking forward to learning and contributing to the cloudstack community.
Please feel free to email me.

Kind regards and stay safe!

Sangwoo Bae

Re: GSoC 2021 - Synchronization of network devices on newly added hosts for Persistent Networks

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <Ha...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Sangwoo Bae,

Welcome to the CloudStack community and congratulations on your project selection.

Have a great time learning and working on the project and CloudStack.

Regards,
Harikrishna

Posted by Gabriel Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sangwoo,

Congratulations! Welcome aboard :-)
I am sure that the Mentors will do great work guiding you.
Feel free to reach us in dev@ and GitHub issue/PRs anytime.

Regards,
Gabriel.