Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/05 17:19:46 UTC

Release emails should cycle through the committers list.

Hello,

I think it is a good idea that each release email should be written by a new person on the Apache TinkerPop committers list. I've been sending all the emails thus far and I don't like the vibe of "Marko and his team."

As such, Stephen would announce GA, James 3.0.1, Kuppitz 3.0.2, etc.

Good?,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Re: Release emails should cycle through the committers list.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
I'm happy to share that responsibility. Sounds good to me.