Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Jim Shingler <sh...@iwaynet.net> on 2003/06/21 03:44:13 UTC

OJB Setup in Eclipse Help Requested

Hey All

Help,  I would like to be able to compile OBJ and Test directly in
Eclipse and run individual test.  Everything works fine as long as I use
the build.[bat][sh] file.
But I would like to use eclipse directly.

Any Pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Jim Shingle

Re: OJB Setup in Eclipse Help Requested

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Hi Jim,

I'm, doing all my OJB development and debugging in eclipse. works great.
try to checkout OJB from the CVS server.
there are some special eclipse files that will help to build up the
build path etc correctly.

Once you checked out everything from CVS follow these steps:
1. change to the <eclipse-workspace>/db-ojb directory
2. execute ant prepare-tutorials
3. edit the file target/test/ojb/repository_database.xml
    change the line dbalias="../OJB"
    to dbalias="<eclipse-workspace>/db-ojb/target/test/OJB"
4. start debugging from eclipse

I hope this gets you started,
Thomas