Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by yu zelin <yu...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/14 12:41:18 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-275: Support Remote SQL Client Based on SQL Gateway

Hi, all,

Thanks for all your feedbacks so far. Through the discussion on this
thread[1], I think we have came to a consensus, so I’d like to start a
vote on FLIP-275[2].

The vote will last for at least 72 hours (Dec 19th, 13:00 GMT, excluding
weekend days) unless there is an objection or insufficient vote.

Best,
Yu Zelin

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/zpx64l0z91b0sz0scv77h0g13ptj4xxo
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/T48ODg

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-275: Support Remote SQL Client Based on SQL Gateway

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Best,
Jark