Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Korney Czukowski <cz...@seznam.cz> on 2020/04/17 06:45:05 UTC

Re: NoClassDefFoundError: CUP$ASTPHP5Parser$actions - why am I seeing this?

Doesn't this ring any bells to anybody here?

I would really like to try and contribute something to NetBeans, but I'm
stuck because of this. I guess I'll try again when NetBeans 12 is out...

Posted by Korney Czukowski <cz...@seznam.cz>.
(1) NetBeans 11.3 (I think I've also run into the same issue with the
previous one, but the release was imminent so I decided to wait for that
and try then)
(2) Compiled with JDK 1.8, Help/About dialog displays: Java(TM) SE
Runtime Environment 1.8.0_212-b10
(3) No, did not occur to me this might be relevant, where do I find
these? (are they different from those the main IDE installation is using?)
(4) Yes
(5) Apache Ant(TM) version 1.10.7 compiled on September 1 2019

Posted by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Korney Czukowski <cz...@seznam.cz>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.