Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by kay <go...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/27 07:44:19 UTC

TcpDiscoverySharedFsIpFinder with different machine..

Hello,

 I'd like to start 4 node at each different machine.
Is is possible for use TcpDiscoverySharedFsIpFinder for node clustering??

I figured out it was working with in same machine.
but I'm wondering about different machine 'TcpDiscoverySharedFsIpFinder' .

if it is possible how can i set the path?? or is it not possible??
Please help me.
Thank you

Re: TcpDiscoverySharedFsIpFinder with different machine..

Posted by kay <go...@gmail.com>.
yes, i mean same disk.

oh.. I see. Thank you so much for help

Re: TcpDiscoverySharedFsIpFinder with different machine..

Posted by Stephen Darlington <st...@gridgain.com>.
What do you mean by “I  wrote a path and it worked at same machine”? Do you mean that it’s a local disk? TcpDiscoverySharedFsIpFinder is designed to work with a shared filesystem, i.e., all four of your nodes mount the same disk.

Posted by Stephen Darlington <st...@gridgain.com>.
The path is defined with the path parameter:

<bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">
  <property name="discoverySpi">
    <bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">
      <property name="ipFinder">
        <bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.sharedfs.TcpDiscoverySharedFsIpFinder">
          <property name="path" value="/var/ignite/addresses"/>
        </bean>
      </property>
    </bean>
  </property>