Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by dl...@locus.apache.org on 2000/08/30 02:46:52 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-velocity/src/java/org/apache/velocity Utils.java

dlr         00/08/29 17:46:51

  Modified:    src/java/org/apache/velocity Utils.java
  Log:
  Added some JavaDoc.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.3       +22 -5     jakarta-velocity/src/java/org/apache/velocity/Attic/Utils.java

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-velocity/src/java/org/apache/velocity Utils.java

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@periapt.com>.
Yup, I just moved it into the visitor directory.

jvz.

--

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@periapt.com

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-velocity/src/java/org/apache/velocity Utils.java

Posted by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@collab.net>.

Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>
http://collab.net/ | open source | do the right thing