Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de> on 2008/10/21 17:35:04 UTC

Question about URL Class, s:url Tag, s:param and Merging of Parameters

Hi.
I want to debug some bug and need some infos about the url Tag.
How are parameters merged to the parameter map which are specified by the
s:param Tag (2.0.11.2).

Can anyone point me to some code lines where this is done?
Looking at the URL Class, parameters merging is done in the startTag and the
inner param component is populated after this.
Where the glue which merges those into the parameters Map (did not found it
yet)?

thx

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."
	-- Linus Torvalds

Re: Question about URL Class, s:url Tag, s:param and Merging of Parameters