Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2010/10/12 11:58:33 UTC

Permissions

Hi all
I want to make a little change in sfa and I'm wondering if anyone can help
me
I want ONLY the accounting manager to be able to view the the all accounts I
don't want other sales persons to view all accounts
first I commented the the part of code that includes the list of accounts in
the default accounts page.
I want to keep the find screen but only the sfa admin should be able to see
it .
can anyone please help me how to do that?
I have only basic information about permissions and services with
permissions

Re: Permissions

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBTECH/ofbiz-security.html
also check Role limited (or based) permissions
and the notes at the end of the document.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

james_sg sent the following on 10/12/2010 3:23 AM:

Re: Permissions

Posted by james_sg <sn...@hotmail.com>.