Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by TDLN <di...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/10 09:10:59 UTC

Re: [Nutch-general] Re: Extending Nutch talk, May 11th, Palo Alto, CA

+1

I would be interested as well.

Rgrds, Thomas Delnoij

Posted by sudhendra seshachala <su...@yahoo.com>.
Sone one needs to send me the timings and how long the conference will run...
  May be I can just have 10 nuimbers.. The conference has a service where in the session can be recorded and downloaded....
  Please suggest ASAP or better still in US
  Call me @ 281 516 2495 or (408 203 9960) so that we can finalize..
  I would realli like to be in... and I hope I  have decent support too :)

  Thanks
  Sudhi

On 5/10/06, ogjunk-nutch@yahoo.com wrote:
> +1 to this!
> I won't be in San Francisco on the 11th, but would be interested in seeing/listening either in real-time or a recorded version.
>
> Thanks,
> Otis

Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do.  Get it on your phone.