Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ian Su <ia...@optusnet.com.au> on 2006/09/15 07:52:00 UTC

SOAP headers using WSDL2Java

Hi,

I'm pretty new to axis, so I'd appreciate any help available.

I'm using axis 1.4.

In the FAQ under "How do I set a header when using WSDL2Java
stubs?" it says "Explicit headers are defined in the WSDL of the
service. The WSDL2Java generation tool will recognize these
headers in most cases and emit stub class methods that include
the headers as arguments to the methods."

However, I am having great difficulty making WSDL2Java emit any
code of that sort.

I've attached a Test.wsdl that I'm trying to run WSDL2Java on.

I based the Test.wsdl on the output of Java2WSDL, in hope that it
would work best in reverse. But I've got no luck in producing the
code for the TestHeader or anything that "include the headers as
arguments to the methods."

Anyone tell me where I'm going wrong?

Thanks greatly in advance,

Ian.