Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Deborah White <De...@doj.ca.gov> on 2018/06/21 21:55:11 UTC

Struts 2

Hello, I'm hoping someone with more experience can help me with this.  When I do the file upload, it uploads the file and returns to the page (but it looks like it breaks out of the view it was in) but then the Add button does not work.  I believe I need to be able to post data to my action class that is handling the file upload?  Please see my jsp code:

<%@taglib uri="/struts-tags" prefix="s" %>

<script type="text/javascript">

function addBulkSellerAgent() {
       var registrationId = '<s:property value="registrationId"/>';
            var sellerId = '<s:property value="sellerId"/>';
            var fileFileName = '<s:property value="fileFileName"/>';
            var fromPage = 'sellerAgent';
            var postData = "registrationId="+registrationId+
                                  "&sellerAgentData.sellerId=" + sellerId+
                                  "&fromPage=" + fromPage +
                                  "&fileFileName=" + fileFileName;
            processRegistrationDetails('<s:url value="addBulkSellerAgents.action" encode="true"/>', postData);
            return false;
}
</script>

<h3>Select File to Upload</h3>
<s:form action="UploadFile" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<s:file label="File" name="file"></s:file>
<s:submit value="Upload"></s:submit>
</s:form>

<form name="sellerAgentForm" id="sellerAgentForm" ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data" action="" method="post">

                     <h1 class="page-title">
                           &nbsp;
                     </h1>

              <fieldset style="width:670px;">
                     <legend>Add Seller Agents</legend>

</fieldset>

                                         <input id="button_save" class="button" type="button" value="Add" name="button_save" onclick="return addBulkSellerAgent();" />
                                         <%--<input id="button_reset1" class="button" type="button" value="Reset" name="button_reset1" onclick="return doSellerAgentFormClear();"/>--%>
                                         <input id="button_exit" class="button" type="button" value="Cancel" name="button_exit" onclick="displayRegistrationDetails('<s:url value="registrationView.action" encode="true"><s:param name="registrationId" value="%{registrationId}"/><s:param name="fromPage" value="%{fromPage}"/></s:url>');" />
                                         &#160;&#160;
</form>

Re: Struts 2

Re: Struts 2

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
 function addBulkSellerAgent() {
> >        var registrationId = '<s:property value="registrationId"/>';
> >             var sellerId = '<s:property value="sellerId"/>';
> >             var fileFileName = '<s:property value="fileFileName"/>';
> >             var fromPage = 'sellerAgent';
> >             var postData = "registrationId="+registrationId+
> >                                   "&sellerAgentData.sellerId=" +
> sellerId+
> >                                   "&fromPage=" + fromPage +
> >                                   "&fileFileName=" + fileFileName;
> >             processRegistrationDetails('<s:url
> > value="addBulkSellerAgents.action" encode="true"/>', postData);
> >             return false;
> > }
> > </script>

when constructing postData is the form data class called &sellerAgentData ?

what does processRegistrationDetails method do ?

________________________________
Posted by Deborah White <De...@doj.ca.gov>.
I was looking in the wrong place. Using jquery.

Re: Struts 2

Posted by Arjuna Bandara <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

RE: Struts 2