Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Robert Einsle <ro...@einsle.de> on 2007/08/03 10:59:14 UTC

Linkage-Error using org.apache.axiom

Hy List,

we are Using Apache Axiom to parse Return-Information of our STP-Calls.
But while using Axiom we got sometime this Error:

--- cut ---
java.lang.LinkageError: Class javax/xml/namespace/QName violates loader
constraints
   at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.getQName(OMElementImpl.java:896)

   at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.traverse.OMChildrenQNameIterator.hasNext(OMChildrenQNameIterator.java:60)

   at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.getFirstChildWithName(OMElementImpl.java:223)

   at
de.audi.avon.base.persistence.wrapper.AbstractAvonRdbmsStatement.parseReturnParam(AbstractAvonRdbmsStatement.java:407)

   at
de.audi.avon.base.persistence.wrapper.AbstractAvonRdbmsStatement.afterExecution(AbstractAvonRdbmsStatement.java:101)

--- cut ---

--- cut ---
        String param7 = cs.getString(7);
        if (param7 != null && param7.length() > 0) {
            OMElement root = AvonXmlHelper.createModelFromString(param7);

            OMElement xmlError = root.getFirstChildWithName(new
QName(AvonTeamGrWrapperXmlIfc.XML_ERROR));
            if (xmlError != null) {
--- cut ---

The Error occures while calling the Method root.getFirstChildWithName...

If we're using Java 1.4 SDK, this error occures every time, while
switching to Java 1.5 SDK, it's occuning only sometimes.

The Application is an Eclipse Richt Client with Swing-GUI, and the
different Jars (java.xml, com.bea.xmlstream, org.apache.axiom) are in
different Plugins.

I think we have an Problem using the Eclipse Classloader, but i've no
Idea why this Error happens.

The Dependencies are:

com.bea.xml.stream depends on java.xml.stream and reexports the dependency
org.apache.axiom depends on com.bea.xml.stream and reexports the dependency

Does anyone has an Idea?

Thanks Robert