Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by 陈秀招 <ca...@126.com> on 2013/04/01 03:32:33 UTC

asking for help to access the bugzilla for lucene

Hi,

I’m a graduate student in Peking University. And due to the research
recently in my lab, I want to get access to the bugzilla for lucene. What
should I do? Thank you!

Best wishes!

Re: asking for help to access the bugzilla for lucene

Posted by Han Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
They don't use "bugzilla" ... https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE

--
Han Jiang

Team of Search Engine and Web Mining,
School of Electronic Engineering  and Computer Science,
Peking University, China