Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Stephane Hillion <St...@sophia.inria.fr> on 2000/12/07 16:53:09 UTC

Re: [commit] Selection gesture no longer produces redundant selection events

I cannot compile anymore:

    [javac]
/0/koala/shillion/xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/ConcreteTextNode.java:37:
selectAll(double,double,org.apache.batik.gvt.GraphicsNodeRenderContext)
in org.apache.batik.refimpl.gvt.ConcreteTextNode cannot implement
selectAll(double,double,org.apache.batik.gvt.GraphicsNodeRenderContext)
in org.apache.batik.gvt.Selectable; attempting to use incompatible
return type
    [javac] found   : boolean
    [javac] required: void
    [javac] public class ConcreteTextNode
    [javac]        ^
    [javac]
/0/koala/shillion/xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/text/ConcreteTextSelector.java:155:
incompatible types
    [javac] found   : void
    [javac] required: boolean
    [javac]                     boolean result = ((Selectable)
source).selectTo(p.getX(), p.getY(),

[javac]
^
    [javac] 2 errors

Re: [commit] Selection gesture no longer produces redundant selection events

Posted by Bill Haneman <bi...@ireland.sun.com>.
Stephane Hillion wrote:
<...>

By the way - your email only appeared in my mailbox 5 minutes ago
(>1 hour after being sent).  In the future if you find something
urgent, it's probably best to CC the probable culprit :-)

-Bill

--------------
Bill Haneman
+1 353 1 849 0495

Re: [commit] Selection gesture no longer produces redundant selection events

Posted by Bill Haneman <bi...@ireland.sun.com>.
Stephane Hillion wrote:

> I cannot compile anymore:

Sorry... try it now.

I didn't commit the new Selectable (as I'm sure you figured out).

That's what I get for trying to do a limited commit, I guess :-(

-Bill

--
Bill Haneman