Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Sreejith S <sr...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/28 13:03:38 UTC

Programatically collect taskmanagers details from Job Manager

Hi All,

Is there any programmatic way to get the taskmanager details from a flink
clluster ?

At least the IP of taskmanagers ?

*Sreejith.S*
https://github.com/srijiths/
tweet2sree@twitter <http://tweet2Sree>

Re: Programatically collect taskmanagers details from Job Manager

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I think the JMX port is logged, but not accessible through the REST
interface of the JobManager.
I think its a useful feature. If you want, you can file a JIRA for it.

Posted by Sreejith S <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.