Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de> on 2009/06/25 16:21:43 UTC

Progress on Tobago 1.1

Hi folks,

I've done major changes to the layout management for version 1.1, but I
didn't commit it until now.

The reason is, that many of the old pages doesn't work in the moment.
But now I will commit anyway to enable other people to see and work on
my changes.

I've thought about committing into a special branch, but that has the
disadvantage that we would have 3 branches (1.0.x, trunk, and the new
one) with all the extra work.
The stable branch is in the moment the 1.0.x, so nothing stable will be
touched.

Regards,

Udo