Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2002/03/28 13:31:54 UTC

Re: Error: Cannot find message resources

If it seems like JRUN issue then take it up with JRUN. It's a commercial
product and should have people who are paid to solve problems like this.
If it works under Tomcat, Sun's reference implementation, but not under
JRUN, then the implication is that JRUN is non-compliant.

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Developing Java Web Applications with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services

Re: Sun's application compatibility kit?

Posted by Joey Trevino <jo...@yahoo.com>.
This is the only thing I've found so far:

   http://java.sun.com/j2ee/avk/

A couple of keynotes mention it.  Apparently, it's in
beta right now.

Joey

Posted by bhatia10 <bh...@hotmail.com>.
Hey Joey,