Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/08 14:54:55 UTC

Re: Options for moving large files between repos

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 10:03 AM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've currently got the CollabNet build (1.7.2) for Windows, and it
> does not include svnmucc as far as I can tell.

As of the 1.7.4 release it will include it.

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard
http://markphip.blogspot.com/

Re: Options for moving large files between repos

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 8 March 2012 13:54, Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 10:03 AM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I've currently got the CollabNet build (1.7.2) for Windows, and it
>> does not include svnmucc as far as I can tell.
>
> As of the 1.7.4 release it will include it.

Thanks!

I've just reverted to the CollabNet build because I found that the
WANdisco builds have a problem with redirected output.

When the output of svn pl -v is redirected, the pathnames are printed
together before the properties, making the output all but useless.
I did not check if this bug affects other commands as well.