Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by David Diaz <d...@viddiaz.com> on 2017/03/15 06:46:52 UTC

Send JSONObject as data to the server.

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what the best way to send a JSONObject to the server is
(and then to read it)? There is a way to send data FROM the server to
the client (e.g just return a JSONObject), but sending a JSONObject to
the server is a lot harder. Currently I'm converting the object into a
string and then base64 encoding and sending it, but is there a better
way? Especially since then you need to decode it on the server side,
which is just irritating if you do this a lot.

Thanks,
David.