Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org> on 2019/04/15 03:37:53 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Laszlo Bodor

 Apache Hive's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Laszlo
Bodor to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Laszlo welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward your
further interactions with the community!

Ashutosh Chauhan (on behalf of the Apache Hive PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Laszlo Bodor

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Laszlo!

-- Lefty

Posted by Zoltán Haindrich <ki...@rxd.hu>.