Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/07/26 03:01:14 UTC

spam on blog

Hi,

Can someone with the right karma removed the spam (last comments) from:
https://blogs.apache.org/flex/entry/apache_flex_sdk_installer_2
https://blogs.apache.org/flex/entry/apache_flex_4_9_0

And there also seems to be a few unanswered queries there.

Do the comment on the blog get emailed to anyone and if not why not just send them to the dev list?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: spam on blog

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Done.

I don't know where the comments get emailed to -- I'm the one who posted
some of those entries and I never got a notice on them.

-Nick

Re: spam on blog

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,