Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org> on 2020/03/24 13:15:15 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Control 4.0.0-RC4

Has anyone else had the change to test this release?  This vote has been
open for almost a month and a half and we have only gotten two votes.
I would love you see our community make testing this release candidate (and
future release candidates) a priority so that we can get these out.  I know
this is a big release and we are trying to make our releases smaller, but
making releases smaller also means releasing more frequently and we cannot
release more frequently if it takes 6 weeks to get the votes we need.
Please take some time to do some testing on this release and give us a +1
or -1.

Thanks,
Dave

Posted by Robert O Butts <ro...@apache.org>.
+1

I verified:
- the sha512 matches
- signature matches and is valid
- CiaB comes up and serves the demo file, TP UI comes up and appears to
generally work, TM UI comes up and shows polled caches as available.
- unit tests for TO,TM,ORT/atstccfg,lib pass.
- generating ATS config from CiaB seems to work, files appear correct.