Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Samuel Medeiros <cc...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/05 23:45:56 UTC

Getting prepared for GSoC

Hi Michael,

In order to learn more about the project's architecture until the 17th
June, I am planning to study the Xalan's
documentation<http://xalan.apache.org/xalan-j/> as
well as execute some sample apps.

Let me know if you advise me to study something else.

Sincerely,
Samuel Queiroz

Re: Getting prepared for GSoC

Posted by Samuel Medeiros <cc...@gmail.com>.