Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ra...@sungard.com on 2011/02/04 08:57:57 UTC

Ho wto delete content in Jack Rabbit???

Hi,

I'm new to jack Rabbit. I'm trying to remove content from jack rabbit.

Can I achieve this with an query? If so how can I do that, please let me
know.

If not programmatically how can I achieve this? Please let me know.

Thanks & regards,

Raghav.

Re: Ho wto delete content in Jack Rabbit???

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.
[1] is a good point to start.

and please ask questions like this on the 'users' list [2].

cheers
stefan

[1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/getting-started-with-apache-jackrabbit.html