Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by gilbertoca <gi...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/06 16:23:05 UTC

First try with Soteria [jsr 375]

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well!

I'm trying to use Soteria[1] with tomee-embedded. I've set it up in
following way
[quote]

        <dependency>
            <groupId>javax.security</groupId>
            <artifactId>javax.security-api</artifactId>
            <version>1.0-m01-SNAPSHOT</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.glassfish.soteria</groupId>
            <artifactId>soteria</artifactId>
            <version>1.0-m01-SNAPSHOT</version>
        </dependency>
[/quote]

, following the advice of Arjan[2]. But TomEE don't start with it, throwing
some exceptions[3]
Any advice on it?

Regards,

Gilberto

[1] https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/soteria
[2] https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/soteria/issues/4
[3] https://gist.github.com/gilbertoca/f498f1545ae047840512d0ee3e7d0a03

Re: First try with Soteria [jsr 375]

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Le 6 mai 2016 22:33, "Arjan Tijms" <ar...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Romain Manni-Bucau wrote
> > Sounds like soteria adds annotated typeds without an id - it uses null.
>
> Indeed, the older 1 parameter version of
> BeforeBeanDiscovery#addAnnotatedType in Weld directs to the two parameter
> version with a null for the ID. I temporarily took that over while
thinking
> about what that ID should best be. Remember, I'm only a simple dev who can
> spend an hour each day at most on Soteria ;)
>

> > Maybe Arjan can fix it using "soteria" + type.getName()
>
> I'll use something like that then. For adding Beans such type of ID is
> already used, but I wasn't quite sure how annotated types use the ID or
what
> requirements for the ID there were. Soteria hasn't been tested on TomEE
(or
> OWB) so maybe I'll find some more issues.

No requirements AFAIK but intended to be unique by bean - why i proposed a
prefix. If you need help just ping ;)

Posted by Arjan Tijms <ar...@gmail.com>.
Romain Manni-Bucau wrote

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like soteria adds annotated typeds without an id - it uses null.
Excepted it is a bad practise AFAIK it is likely undefined - NPE sounds a
possible clean solution - and it doesnt match a default name neither so a
lot of ?? for a ee spec ;(.