Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Robert Chalmers <ro...@chalmers.com.au> on 2016/02/08 17:00:38 UTC

Where to I add the -D option for psamassassin

That and other options I see for spamassassin at https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AutolearningNotWorking

"Again, use the "-D" flag to SpamAssassin, and you will see the score that is used to determine whether or not autolearning will be triggered"

Where do I apply this?
I have spamassassin set up with postfix on a mac.

Robert Chalmers
robert@chalmers.com.au  Quantum Radio: http://tinyurl.com/lwwddov
Mac mini 6.2 - 2012, Intel Core i7,2.3 GHz, Memory:16 GB. El-Capitan 10.11. 2TB Storage made up of -
Drive 0:HGST HTS721010A9E630. Upper bay. Drive 1:ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB. Lower Bay

Re: Where to I add the -D option for psamassassin

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Mon, 8 Feb 2016, Robert Chalmers wrote:

> That and other options I see for spamassassin at https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AutolearningNotWorking
>
> "Again, use the "-D" flag to SpamAssassin, and you will see the score that is used to determine whether or not autolearning will be triggered"
>
> Where do I apply this?

If you just want to know the autolearn score thresholds, then running an
interactive syntax check should be sufficient:

 	spamassassin -D --lint

   Individual liberties are always "loopholes" to absolute authority.
  4 days until Abraham Lincoln's and Charles Darwin's 207th Birthdays