Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jeremy Levy <je...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/02 23:08:32 UTC

Wicket 1.3 rc1 Relative URLs not working properly

I just upgraded to Wicket 1.3, it was remarkably smooth.  It took about 6
hours overall.  Every single thing was explained very well in the migration
guide and the things i was looking forward to in 1.3 are working perfectly.

The only issue I am having is if I have a page this is not mounted as a
bookmarkable page the relative paths for my stylesheet and other resources
are written out incorrect.  Below are examples for the same page if I mount
the page versus not.

*Bookmarked Page URL (works):*
http://localhost/1/gettingstarted

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../css/style.css"/>

*Nonbookmarked Page URL (doesn't work):
*
http://localhost/1/?x=5uwbo6kafiblurBY3bq1UEFwOyXneRheYz2FfwYwMiQAxP5GPHI1HfUHBUhydOCe

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/style.css"/>

*As it's written in my base page html:*
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/style.css"/>

Is this something I missed in the migration, or a left over, bug maybe?

Jeremy

Re: Wicket 1.3 rc1 Relative URLs not working properly

Posted by Al Maw <al...@gmail.com>.
Jeremy Levy wrote:
> WICKET-1205

This might be Tomcat-specific. Can we take further discussion of this
into the bug please, starting with what Tomcat version you're using. ;-)

Regards,

Al

Re: Wicket 1.3 rc1 Relative URLs not working properly

Posted by Jeremy Levy <je...@meetmoi.com>.
I have also noticed that Include seems to have the same problem.

Jeremy

Posted by Oliver Lieven <ol...@provantis.de>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Oliver Lieven <ol...@provantis.de>.