Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com> on 2012/10/01 12:51:45 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] graduation resolution

...trying to restore an old discussion.
According we sort out the committer list (e.g. adding Raymond, maybe delete some ?? ) +1 from me.

As a reminder I have opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-12 in order to be sure we can use it Amber as a final name.

Regards

Antonio

On Aug 2, 2012, at 3:05 PM, Simone Tripodi wrote:

Hey Guys,

Here's a graduation resolution that we can use and VOTE for Amber's graduation:

Resolution:

X. Establish the Apache Amber Project

  interests of the Foundation and consistent with the Foundation's
  purpose to establish a Project Management Committee charged with
  the creation and maintenance of open-source software, for
  distribution at no charge to the public, related to the automatic crawling,
  parsing and analyzing of RDF triples.

  Committee (PMC), to be known as the "Apache Amber Project",
  Foundation; and be it further

  RESOLVED, that the Apache Amber Project be and hereby is
  related to the automatic crawling, parsing and analyzing of RDF
  triples and be it further

  RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache Amber" be
  and hereby is created, the person holding such office to
  serve at the direction of the Board of Directors as the chair
  of the Apache Amber Project, and to have primary responsibility
  for management of the projects within the scope of
  responsibility of the Apache Amber Project; and be it further

  Apache Amber Project:

     * Antonio Sanso <as...@apache.org>>
     * David Jencks <dj...@apache.org>>
     * Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>>
     * Henning Schmiedehausen <he...@apache.org>>
     * Jean-Frederic Clere <jf...@apache.org>>
     * Paul Lindner <li...@apache.org>>
     * Lukasz Moren <lm...@apache.org>>
     * Maciej Pawel Machulak <mm...@apache.org>>
     * Pablo Fernandez <pa...@apache.org>>
     * Stuart Williams <pi...@apache.org>>
     * David Benjamin Recordon <re...@apache.org>>
     * Simone Gianni <si...@apache.org>>
     * Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>>
     * Tommaso Teofili <to...@apache.org>>

  NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Antonio Sanso
  be appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache Amber to
  serve in accordance with and subject to the direction of the
  death, resignation, retirement, removal or disqualification,
  or until a successor is appointed; and be it further

  RESOLVED, that the Apache Amber Project be and hereby
  Incubator Amber podling; and be it further

  Incubator Amber podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator
  Project are hereafter discharged.

Can someone review the list of the committers, please?
Brian McAllister asked to leave (but he's still in the LDAP group)
maybe one of the mentors should communicate to board people who left
and remove them from the group.

all the best, have a nice day!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [DISCUSS] graduation resolution

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,
I think it'd be good now to fix our graduation resolution with the updated
PMC as per latest thread and then re vote that here.
Have a nice day,
Tommaso

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,