Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by bharath s <bh...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/23 09:44:56 UTC

XMLString::transcode()

Hi all,

Im having a problem with XMLString::transcode()..It crashes while
transcoding few strings...For example
"DLSRemoveunauthorisedaccessC76668E977C640B15FC9905E"

It says segmentation fault...And other interesting thing is it transcodes so
many similar strings before it dumps core...Can anyone tel me why the
problem could have arised?

Thanks in Advance,

Bharath Shankar

Re: XMLString::transcode()

Posted by bharath s <bh...@gmail.com>.
ok will try that out thanks a lot Alberto

Re: XMLString::transcode()

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.