Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Tom Allison <to...@tacocat.net> on 2007/01/27 22:27:00 UTC

mass testing

I have what I'll refer to as a pre-alpha version of my "project" which I
originally dubbed Plan9 because I thought it might be a bad idea. ( Plan 9 from
Outer Space)

But it seems to work.

I'm looking for some hints/tips on how to test this stuff for the variety of
errors I will likely encounter.

The concept is a user-specific version of spampd so that you can capitalize on
user-specific Bayes tokens and user-specific scoring.  I have that in there, but
I actually don't know what to do with it.  It kind of compiled that way for lack
of a better explaination of why.

But how do you test something like this that actually needs a mail server front
and back.  I'm not sure, but this might be more than I know how to do with
Test::More and such.