Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Barry Books <tr...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/18 13:04:16 UTC

ANN: New Tapestry Book

After many years of Tapestry development I decided to put down my thoughts
on "code less, deliver more" and to do so I attempted to create a Hotel
Booking app without writing any code using the Tapestry 5.4 framework. I
don't want to spoil the ending so I will not say any more other than the
book is on Github.

https://github.com/trsvax/tapestry-nocode

Any comments, suggestions or pull requests are welcome. And thanks again
for the 5.4 release.

Barry

And thanks the Chris for the edits.

Re: ANN: New Tapestry Book

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
This is wonderful! Thank you very much! :D

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br

Re: ANN: New Tapestry Book