Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Jon Peli Oleaga <ol...@hotmail.com> on 2012/12/29 23:18:12 UTC

Localization

Hello, I
am neither a professional translator nor a computer expert but I hope
to be able to help translating into Basque the user interface of the
3.4 version.
By
the way, in the http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html
page the link to be subscribed seems not to be correct;
apparently it is lacking "mailto:" at the beginning.

Re: Localization

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 29/12/2012 Jon Peli Oleaga wrote:
> in the http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html
> page the link to be subscribed seems not to be correct;

Thank you, link fixed. And welcome! We are looking forward to releasing
the Basque version as I already explained in my previous message.

Regards,
   Andrea.